RACE TO A NEW CAREER AT FIVE STAR!
Click here to view all open opportunities
Culture & Values
A career at Five Star offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for people passionate about continuous improvement and providing outstanding service to world-class customers. Whatever your career path, we are looking for people with a solid work ethic who share the same commitment to quality and service that enable us to deliver continued growth year after year. Our flat organizational structure allows for continuous opportunities for professional growth and development. In other words, this is where you’ll establish a career, rather than merely having a job.
You won’t hear “average” from us when it comes to employee benefits. We maintain a clean, professional, and high-tech work environment with competitive pay and benefits!
We want our employees and their families to live happier and healthier lives.
- Superior/Generous health care coverage – Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Short & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Wellness Programs including smoking cessation & weight loss assistance programs
Work hard, play hard!
- 10 observed holidays off with pay
- Paid time off
Manage Your Finances
From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
- Competitive pay with annual performance and salary review
- Bonus plans
- 401(k) savings plan with generous company match. Employees are immediately vested
We invest in you.
- Tuition reimbursement for job-related courses
- Off site seminars and training for individual professional development
Big company benefits, small company feel.
- Regular company wide luncheons including an annual Cinco De Mayo Fiesta and a fish fry, just to name a few!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounted hotel rates
- Employee referral program
Five Star is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
Five Star Fabricating is located in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, which is conveniently situated between Milwaukee and Chicago near the popular destination town of Lake Geneva.
Our community of 5,000 residents offers small-town living with big-city life just a short distance away.
In addition to being a great place to live and raise a family, the area also is home to a rapidly growing and supportive business climate. A number of large and growing corporations call the area home, including Snap-On, Uline Inc., and Jockey International.
Click on position for a printable PDF of the job description and requirements.
Auto Body Technician - Trimmer-Finisher
Advanced Manufacturing Composite Technician
If we don’t have an open role that fits you, get on our radar!!!
How to Apply
Five Star accepts applications at 36728 89th St, Twin Lakes, WI 53181, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm CST
or click here to email resume and application to HR.
Click Employment Application to download printable PDF.
Back to Top