1. Exclusive Optical Grade Materials: We use a grade of polycarbonate material developed exclusively for (and only available from) Five Star.
2. Multiple Hard Coating Options: We offer multiple coating types to best suit your needs. These coatings greatly enhance durability with abrasion & chemical resistance, UV protective & anti-fogging coatings!
3. Screen-printed Black-out Borders: Scratch-resistant, non-flaking permanent ink borders give you a clean professional look that saves you hours of prep & aggravation!
4. World-class Custom Forming: We invented our own forming process which assures you the perfect optics & drop in fit!
5. CNC-trimmed for Easy Installation: CNC cut to size with consistent perfect fit, smooth beveled edges & pre-drilled holes for easy installation!.
Monolithic Polycarbonate or SafeGuard Laminated Polycarbonate ››
›› Material deflects heavy impact for better driver safety
›› Similar thickness to monolithic (single-layer) polycarbonate windows
›› Mandated windshield for all NASCAR Sprint Cup and Xfinity divisions
Thicknesses: 0.093", 0.118", 3/16" (.177"), 1/4" (.236")
Coatings: Mar-Resistant Coated or Un-Coated (Economy)
Black-out Border: Screen printed border or no border
CNC Machining: Oversize (2" larger than frame, hand cut & sand to install), Cut to size (Will fit perfectly!), Predrilled holes or Countersunk holes
Edge Treatment: Straight Cut or Beveled
Significant weight savings & driver safety compared to glass.
We only use the highest optical grade polycarbonate developed exclusively by, and only available from, Five Star.
Our material shall not be confused with the lesser optical and hard coating grade Lexan brand.
We invented our own forming process, which assures you of superior optics and perfect fit.
Oval Track: Windshields, Rear Windows, Quarter Windows
Click here to see the full line (select your body type).
Drag Racing: Aftermarket (Chevrolet Corvette & S-10 Truck, Ford Mustang), Dragster, Funny Car (Chevrolet Impala & Monte Carlo, Dodge Charger, Ford Mustang, Toyota),
Pro Mod (Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang), Pro Stock-Pro Sportsman (Chevrolet Camaro SS, Cavalier & Cobalt, Dodge Avenger, Dart, Neon & Stratus, Ford Mustang, Pontiac Grand Am, GTO & GXP)
Click here to see the full line.
Factory Stock Dimension (for road racing & other applications): BMW (E30 coupe, E36 coupe or sedan, E46 coupe), Chevrolet (Camaro, Corvette, Monte Carlo, C1500 Truck, S-10 Truck),
Dodge (Viper Generation), Ford (F150 truck, Mustang), Mazda (Miata MX-5), Pontiac (Firebird, Grand Prix, Solstice), Porsche (911, 993, 914, 996, 944, 997, 991, Boxster, Cayman)
Click here to see the full line.
We offer six types of custom molded windows (mar-resistant coated polycarbonate in 0.093", 1/8", 3/16" & 1/4" thicknesses, and uncoated polycarbonate in 0.093" & 1/8" thicknesses) with two price levels, depending on the dimensions of your window.
Pricing starts at only $144 and is determined by size, coating & thickness of your custom window.
Contact customer service if you have questions about windows within our product line or custom window forming. We will help you get the window you need.
Polycarbonate is a soft material, which is how it absorbs impact. Because of this, it scratches easily. Even cleaning an uncoated window can cause scratch marks, affecting visibility.
A mar-resistant hard coating is a much better quality product with a significantly longer product life. We coat using our world-renowned high tech process.
Flexible coating applied before molding allows for easy shipping.
Permanent anti-fog coating is included at no additional cost..
Copyright © 2019 · Five Star Race Car Bodies · All Rights Reserved